Friday, September 21, 2012

Spring Colors is still IN!

IMG_2613_zpse83b30d734

Hey there! I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last update :( I'm horrible at this!! But i'm not even going to start explaining. I've used up every possible explanation there is, so i'll just carry on with my long overdue blogpost.

2 days ago, I was at MBS (again). I decided to wear my mint green pants paired with pink peplum top for that smart casual look. Majority of the restaurants in MBS would require you to be in such dress codes. I decided to put my hair into a scorpion braid so I don't look like a mess with my hair all over the place!!

IMG_2605_zpsc13fb60543
Peplum Top and Mint Pants from H&M IMG_2606_zpsbe79ef0945 IMG_2611_zpsc8171eb848
Clutch and Flats from RUBI

I'm so happy I got those flats for 10bucks! I've been looking for that classic pair in a longest time but all were over 20! It's absurd to spend 40 bucks on a pair of flats I think, so I never bought one. But when I saw this pair on the sale rack and the only one left in my size I gave no second thoughts, they have matching clutch too! Hehe. I LOVE SALES!! 

No comments: