Thursday, July 25, 2013

Starting A New.

Hey Guys!! Let me start this blog rolling again with a very wordy post ...

 photo 1012706_10200914084271701_4775500_n_zps09a59456.jpg

If you are following me instagram you would have already known that i've finally decided to take the leap of faith hahaha (: 

It wasn't an easy decision. It took a whole lot of guts to hand in that resignation. I mean right from the start I have always felt like that's what I need to do to be truly happy, then again I was at a very comfortable place in my life. I was getting used to my job, getting along well with the colleagues, the pay every month was more than enough for me to lead a very comfortable lifestyle with my monthly shopping spree. However I still feel like i'm meant to do so much more than just be a nurse... and I am not getting any younger!!

Oh, just in case you didn't know, yes I was working as a full time pediatric nurse- because I love kids that much lol.  

Of course I didn't get the support I wanted from my family and a few friends, but I completely understand why. I have a decent paying stable job and common sense tells me that it is stupid to risk exchanging it for something that's not. 


I love this show. But here's the point- like them Croods, I could spend my life either sheltered in a cave or I could go out there and explore what else life has to offer. Both choices would kill you anyway, however one makes life more worth it. 

See it's so easy for us to just choose the "easy" way of life, even if at times it sacrifice us of our true happiness because we're afraid of what the future holds. Right now i'm just taking advantage of the fact that I am a young single adult to go on this risky journey. I mean if I fail, I fail on my own- I really have nothing to lose. This is a luxury I know I won't have again as I grow older and start to have my own family. 

What I will be doing for now is for now a secret. I don't really want to share it to the world just yet because I don't need the negative vibes. I'm sure you understand that it took me a whole lot of courage to take this step in my life and I can't really handle people putting me down right now, and telling me i'm not going to make it. Soon though you'll know 😏


And so to end this wordy post, live your dream and take the risk no wise man has ever told me that it won't be worth it :)

PS: I do realise it's been almost a year that i'm gone but I'm thinking of moving to a new blog, i'll keep you guise updated! Love.
xoxo.


No comments: