Friday, August 24, 2012

NEW IN MY CLOSET

(This is a super delayed post)

Hello Lovelies! Look at what finally came in my mail today ...

IMG_223932

I used to shop online a lot! Used to because I stopped after being disappointed twice... thrice... many times!! The clothes always looks so good online, but when my packages arrived, I am disappointed with the ill fitting clothes and cheap fabrics :(

Then a friend of mine introduced ASOS. It is an online shop from UK, selling the latest trends at affordable prices with great return policy too! But still being on the safe side I decided to forgo clothes and indulge myself on accessories and shoes :D

IMG_227756
ASOS Heart Rings $13.11IMG_225134
French Connection Envelope Snakeskin Clutch $40.43IMG_225521 IMG_226167
Miss KG Hoxton Beaded Platforms $54.64

My favorite purchase for the month of August is definitely this new Miss KG heels. I can't wait to wear this babies :) Follow me on twitter and instagram for daily updates!! Loves you! :)

No comments: