Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Little Lady

IMG_206701

Here's what I wore last Saturday. One of my favorite trend this season is Lace. Love it, adore it, wish I could buy every thing made out of it! In fact, I can imagine my future wedding gown to designed with lace. There is just something very romantic and lady like about it :)

IMG_2055-2
From SM Accessories.
 IMG_2075-2 IMG_2086-2 IMG_2084-2 IMG_2090-1

DRESS: FOREVER 21 / SHOES: NEWLOOK / SCARF: An old thing in my closet.

It's hard to decide what to wear with the bipolar weather. Do you dress up for a rainy day / sunny? Oh the dilemma! "The trick is to find pieces in your wardrobe that suit the hot humid sun and dark pouring rain" - Kryz Uy. 

Here's my take on it. You can never ever go wrong with a Little White Dress. It is suitable for any kind of weather, any time, anywhere, any occasion. It is the most versatile piece of clothing a girl could have. Here, I styled it with my flower gold necklace for that sophisticated look, my wedge shouts summer and my scarf perfect for the light drizzle that day. This days I make sure I have a cardigan in my bag just in case it starts pouring. What about you, how would you dress up for this kind of weather?  

No comments: