Monday, July 16, 2012

HARRY POTTER EXHIBITION

Happy Monday to my favorite bunch of people in this whole wide wooooooooooooooooorld!! :D 

I KNOW I have not been the most dedicated blogger lately, I really do blame my work and its ever changing schedule! Tough life being a nurse, it can get so exhausting at times that on my off days / free time I don't want anything to do but sleep! Gone is my social life, I've turned into a freaking hermit!! Bwaaaaaaaaa!!!

Okay moving on, art Saturday I finally visited the Harry Potter Exhibition with my littlest brother.

IMG_2047-23

Got our tickets! But first brunch. Whenever I'm at Marina Bay Sands you'd probably see me killing time at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Beanstro. The place is just beside the "Waterfall" and "River"; never fails to relax me :)

IMG_203913  IMG_203832 IMG_2021321 IMG_20322
My Eggs Benedict. Love places which offers breakfast all day :)IMG_2027-2
Classic Lasagna for the kid. He ate all the Cheese and left the beef behind at the he had this...  IMG_2040-23
a plate filled with minced beef, and he said he's done. If I had known he only wants the cheese, I'd have gotten him mozzarella sticks instead! Cheeper.

Finally on to the exhibition: 
     IMG_209512
First thing that greets you. Remember it from the Chambers of Secret? Immediately I got all excited upon seeing it.
IMG_2096-12 IMG_2098-12 IMG_2099-0  IMG_2102-23
Pricey souvenirs. I spent $30 on five chocolates! Insane!   IMG_2103-2

"Bertie Bott's every flavored beans. They mean every flavor" Couldn't leave the place without it. And surprisingly they really mean every flavor! It was fun eating the beans with my brothers and guessing the flavor. I want to go back again and get some more! If anyone is dropping by the museum do let me know ;)

Photobucket

The place wag magical as expected too bad no pictures and filming was allowed in the museum. I wish they allowed you take a few photographs especially at the games area, and on Hagrid gigantic chair at least :(

Harry Potter The Exhibition until 30th September 2012! Don't miss it guys! You won't regret it 

No comments: