Tuesday, July 17, 2012

POLKA DOTS

IMG_2138-1

I love weekday offs. And fortunately for me both my best friends are in the business industry so I get to have their company. Today we decided to hit the beach and spent the entire day at Tanjong Beach Club. Such a chill place to be in on a tuesday afternoon. I love! :)

IMG_2158-2 IMG_2121-23

Yummy beach snacks. Mango Margarita, Crab Dips, Truffle Fries, TBC Salad and Prawn Spaghetti. Yes for us three only. Haha.

IMG_2131-34IMG_2122-3  IMG_2168-2
Florals overload? Haha. I love how colorful the both of them are.

IMG_213045 IMG_21662

TOP: BUGIS STREET / SHORTS: BILLABONG / SUNNIES: ELEVENTH

Polka dots on polka dots, I didn't think it would work out but it surprisingly did! I guess print on print is not an issue anymore. The same as color blocking used to be baduy but very fashionable now. And as if I have not enough dots on me, I decided to accessorize my outfit with this very cool Eton John shades from Eleventh. Yes the three of us have matching shades, lol. Get yours now! :)

Eleventh
14 Scotts Road Far East Plaza,
#04-50

No comments: