Thursday, July 5, 2012

HOT TOMATO

This will be a food blog, so I will not recommend you to continue if you're hungry :P

Last night was a very casual night with an old friend. I'm not really having the best time of my life right now, with all the stress at work and other personal problems I'm in need of a vacation! But alas, my next leave is not until November :( 

So you gotta do with what you already have. Grab a friend and escape to shopping paradise and enjoy good food! And for that few hours I was in the world far away from my problems.

Photobucket

Tried this little place at 313 Somerset called HOT TOMATO. Very casual place and affordable food. 

APPETIZERS:
Baked Escargots & Spicy Chicken Wings, Mushroom Soup with a slice of Garlic Bread.

IMG_1998-2 IMG_2000-23 IMG_1999-08

MAIN DISH:
Norwegian Salmon with Mango Salsa , Chicken Teryaki with Steak and Sausage served with Spaghetti

IMG_2001-72 IMG_2002-89

Definitely going back to this place again. Visit them and give their food a try.

Hot Tomato Cafe & Grill
313 Orchard Road
313 @ Somerset, #B3- 35/36
Singapore 238895
Tel: 6884 6631

No comments: