Monday, July 2, 2012

JULY

Photobucket
Hey it's July! Well time is passing real quick this year, don't you think so?

To end the month of June I head over to the newly opened and much talk about Gardens By The Bay for Corrine May's concert. To be honest I really didn't know who Corrine May was, I was more excited to visit the Garden to see what all the hype was about. I wasn't disappointed, the garden was beautiful and Corrine May made the whole experience even better! Not exaggerating, I felt like I was in Heaven that night.

DSC01308-08  DSC01322-2 DSC01320-2

Didn't even try to squeeze with the crowd. My friends and I took a spot on top of a hill and enjoyed the music with some good drink. It couldn't get better than that. Sorry for the bad quality pictures, my DSLR is taking a vacation with my mom in the Philippines. The reason for the lack of posts lately.


Angel in Disguise was one of my favorite song, imagine my surprise when I found out she was actually the one who sang it.

How's July for you so far? :)

No comments: