Monday, June 11, 2012

Last Friday Night

IMG_1283-8
Last Friday night yeah we danced on tabletops and we took too many shots. Think we kissed but I forgot ...
Last Friday night yeah we maxed our credit cards and got kicked out of the bar... 
IMG_1287-1
IMG_1289-2 IMG_1290-2

TOP: MISS SELFRIDGE / SKIRT: BGS / SHOES: DMK / BAG: H&M

OKAY well my friday night was not as wild as Katy Perry's one was, but it was a fun night out with friends nonetheless. I've missed clubbing, but it wasn't like how it was before. The crowd was way younger than me, the place was practically filled with 18 years old boys and girls. Still I had fun pretending to be "young" again and watch silly kids get their ass drunk. But I guess i won't be going back anytime soon. Had just about enough fun and clubbing for that one night :) How was your Last Friday Night?

No comments: