Saturday, June 9, 2012

Forget Me Not

ADVERTORIAL:

backgrnd-grad-white-2

Tying a knot around one's finger has always served as a reminder of an important task. In a lovely twist of tradition, these Forget Me Not rings designed by Brooklyn-based designer Kiel Mead serve as a permanent reflections and celebration of memories. These rings will always be a reminder of a particular occasion, memorable event or the particular person who gave it to you (: .... 

Photobucket
Colored Forget Me Not Rings are sold for US$50 each. Solid 14K Gold: US$300. Solid Platinum: US$720.

I have never been a fan of couple rings, but these I LOVE! It's the cutest thing i've ever seen this year. I love it too much i'm looking for 101 reasons to purchase one for myself, but I guess it's still better to received it as a gift from someone. Don't you agree?

Be sure to check out the rest of Kiel Meid's collection at www.kielmeid.com. 

No comments: