Thursday, June 14, 2012

WEDNESDAY AT NASSIM ROAD

IMG_1341-2

I'm getting used to this, it's definitely becoming a habit of mine to take an outfit shot every time i'm out of the house. Which is good because i'm inspired to be at my best each and everyday... even on lazy days like today :)

IMG_1360-2 IMG_1334-1 IMG_1349-2
It was a chill Wednesday. One thing I love about my job is being able to get a weekday off. Day Offs are much appreciated when everyone else around you is rushing and stressing with work. Yes, and what better way than to spend an off day in a pool, away from the hustle and bustle of it all.

IMG_1358-1 IMG_1346-2 IMG_1371-2

Gold. Adds class even to the simplest outfit. And of course to follow this year's summer trend, bright colors for my sandals and bag (although they're not exactly neons). My Boracay beach bag has been in my wardrobe for too long now, I thought I'd bring it out for some sunlight... and because a part in me still misses Boracay very much.

IMG_1348-2

What do you think?

TOP & SHORTS: H&M / SANDALS: TOPSHOP / SHADES: COTTON ON / BAG: BORACAY

No comments: