Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What's in my Bag?

IMG_1127-2

One of the many videos I love watching in YouTube in the "What's in my bag" videos. It's always a mystery what is inside a person's bag. So here let me share what is in mine :)

IMG_1140-1

  1. SUNNIES (case from rubi)
  2. WALLET (Marithe Francois Girbaud) 
  3. PORTABLE CHARGER from my bf. This allows me to charge all of my gadgets, all I need is their adaptor.Very useful for a girl like me whose gadgets are always running low on battery. 
  4. SONY DIGICAM because a blogger needs her camera :P
  5. iPHONE 3gs
  6. DIARY / ORGANIZER. I'm a girl who needs to write things down
  7. MY FRIEND'S KINDLE. I'm currently reading MOCKINGJAY, Book 3 of Hunger Games :D

IMG_1139-1

  1. CK ONE SHOCK, my current perfume
  2. MAKE UP BAG from Lancome
  3. LUCIDOL DESIGNING POT ensures no more fly-aways!
  4. LADY JAYNE COMPACT HAIR BRUSH
  5. PIGEON FACE POWDER for oil control. It's suitable for babies' skin, ensures no clogged pores!
  6. PH CARE WIPES. Ladies! Tissue is not enough! 
  7. TISSUE PAPER
  8. DENTAL KIT & INSECT REPELLANT

IMG_1134-2

  1. ELF BRONZER AND BLUSH
  2. HAIR TIES
  3. KABUKI BRUSH
  4. MY EVERYDAY EYE SHADOW
  5. MAYBELLINE LIP BALM
  6. TOPSHOP LIPSTICK in Innocent
  7. REVLON COLORSTAY EYELINER
This is what I carry on an every normal day basis. Of course there are times I have to run out the door with just my phone, lipgloss, keys and cash but this is pretty much what is in my everyday bag. I also carry a bag organizer so it's easier to switch bags & things are easier to find and grab. Invest on one, you will not regret it :) 

No comments: