Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MY BORACAY SUMMER (PART 1)

5

Another Summer in Boracay, this time with friends (Read about my previous Boracay trip here and here).


The previous time I was there I stayed at this chic hotel called The Tides. This time round we decided to stay at The Boracay Garden Resort, a beach front resort and also located at Station 2. I love that it is a few minutes away from the famous white beach and the parties but at the same time I wasn't deprived of the peaceful relaxing getaway I was craving for, thanks to the massive private area of the resort.

Our Suite:


_MG_9752-1 
_MG_9750_1 _MG_9751-1
That small window opens to the bathroom, you can enjoy your bubble bath without missing your TV series. Or like me, you can just use that to enter the bathroom from your bed instead of walking all the way to the door :P

_MG_0168-1 _MG_0166-2
How much shower does a person need? 1? 2? 8?! Of course don't forget the built in radio. Haha.

With the delayed flight and all, it was dinner time when we arrived at Boracay. And we were starved so we wasted no time to find meat.
_MG_9759-9

Off to find dinner! And surprise surprise I didn't know I was actually staying in Paradise :P ....

_MG_9778-2 _MG_9768-1 _MG_9762-2
I've seen pictures of the resort online so I kind of know what to expect. But in reality it was even more breathtaking! It is NOTHING like in the pictures. For the price we paid the resort has given us more than we expect! Luxury at a very affordable price.

_MG_9765-2 _MG_9767-1
We walked around for a bit but ended up settling at this little cafeteria beside our resort. A small space packed with people and we had to wait a little bit for our food but it was worth it. After dinner we headed back to the resort for a shower. The heat in the Philippines during Summer is intense! But headed back out again for Supper. I just had to go back for more street food.

_MG_9789-2 _MG_9787-3 _MG_9785-1
One of my favorite Philippine street food: ISAW (Chicken intestine)

_MG_9790-2
Apology to this huge obnoxious picture of mine, I'm Vain. My boyfriend and I are addicted to it! One night he bought 10 back in our room. Lol.

I'm sorry it took this long for me to do a blog post on Boracay. Resizing of the photos is no joke, so Travel Blogs tend to take longer than it should be. Anyways wait up for Part 2. I love you guys so much. TAZ! :)

No comments: