Friday, May 25, 2012

OOTD: PINK & FLORAL

IMG_1098-1

Lately the weather here in Singapore has been unbearable! It's not just the heat of the afternoon sun but the humidity throughout the day. I can't look at my jeans without feeling uncomfortable, so those have been kept on my bottom drawers for now. So these past few days I've been living on mostly on shorts.

IMG_1101-1
IMG_110931
IMG_1103-1IMG_1090-1

For a casual brunch with my girlfriends I opted for this feminine floral blouse with a crisp high wasted shorts. And to go along with this year's summer trend, I added a touch of neon in my outfit with my bag/clutch from H&M. Never underestimate the power of shoes! It can totally change the look of the whole outfit- from casual to dressy. What do you think?

BLOUSE, SHORTS, BAG: H&M / SHOES: ALDO

No comments: