Sunday, September 1, 2013

AT GREENBELT

 photo 673d246d-a945-4601-a99b-6c693e7c2f6b_zpse9d54fb5.jpg
 photo e213e91a-ce20-4c8c-a57f-02d712b01cbc_zps116df8e8.jpg  photo be312317-b7b4-4952-848d-dbd28155ed9f_zpsd6dd6677.jpg 
Cardigan: ZARA / Top & Shorts: COTTON ON / Flats: MUJI / Bag: H&M
Photos taken by: Yuki Hanz Oya

Hi from Manila!

Starting my new journey back here with my loved ones whom I’ve neglected for months now. I spent the next couple of days eating all my favorite Pinoy foods here in “the land of pork” and basically just enjoying my time with everyone back home.

I’m a firm believer that with the highest of highs come the lowest of lows. While spending an afternoon at the mall with my family last Saturday afternoon, I had my wallet stolen from me. It is one of those situations where you had to be there, to understand just how unexpected it was. Not to mention the ninja skills the thief must have to have taken my wallet out of my bag without me even realizing it. I only realized that my wallet’s gone (along with my IDs, bank cards and cash) upon reaching home :S

I feel like I purged every stress and worry instantly during that following day, and hopefully paid karma ahead for a wonderful trip from here on in. I spent the next day wandering Manila feeling refreshed and extremely grateful for how lucky I am and how things could always have been so much worse. I’m hanging on to a comforting reminder of a quote I always say that how this could be “a blessing in disguise” 

No comments: