Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hello. Chief Clothing.

Hello lovelies. Just dropping by to make sure spider webs don't grow in this space. I'm really not good at this huh... oh wells.

Nothing interesting has been happening as of late. So far i've been really occupied with a very irregular work schedule (draining the hell out of me), on my free time I just want to curl up in my bed and read "The Hunger Games" to sleep. The next day it's the same thing all over again *yawn*

Just a few more days of this mundane life before I pack my bag and leave for my much needed summer getaway :D

Speaking of summer, here's a brand that I came across while browsing through some fashion blogs. The ad and the idea of it all just enraptured me.


"Chief is an independent men's lifestyle clothing brand that rooted from being a specialized vintage shop in 2011. The development of the brand is caused by the owner's commitment to a lifestyle. A lifestyle he wanted to share, a lifestyle the brand embodies today.


It is the way of living where one values the importance of living life. " - Chief Clothing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love it how inspiring it is. Make your summer extra special. Go have fun, enjoy, find yourself and live every moment :)

xoxo, aim.

No comments: